Free Photo Converter, as its own name suggests, will let you resize and convert your images from one format to another in an easy way. With just a couple of clicks, you will be able to resize and convert one or many photos at the same time.
The program has an easy-to-use interface where, by default, all your added images can be resized to 800 x 600 pixels. But, of course, you will be able to select and/or change the number of pixels in order to resize your photos as you desire. In addition, you can optionally let the program to keep the same "aspect radio" of the original photos.
On the other hand, the program can load and save images in the following popular formats: JPG, PNG, GIF, BMP, and TIFF. Besides, your output images can optionally preserve the EXIF metadata from your original photos as well.
Finally, another good feature, and maybe the best one of this program, is that you will be able to resize and convert a lot of images at the same time thanks to the "batch output" feature.
- The program interface is clear and easy to use.
- The output photos can preserve EXIF data.
- The program supports batch processing mode
- It would be nice if you could drag & drop your photos to the program interface.
- It would be nice if you could resize images by percentage and not only by pixels